Newsprint > Repulpable Splicing > 593
download in pdf format
|Highly versatile, premium-grade transfer tape designed for splicing, laminating and mounting applications.
On-the-job dependability and quality construction make it popular with printers, converters, and end uses in the paper
and film industries.|
Capable of satisfying a wide range of applications, 593 is used: to splice foils, films and fabrics; as a laminating adhesive for
foams; to mount rubber or photopolymer printing plates; to form high-speed flying splices; and, for miscellaneous joining
and holding applications where high initial adhesion, easy liner release, and a thin, long aging bond are required.
|FEATURES AND BENEFITS|
- Boasts a high-tack, "permanent" acrylic adhesive.
- Liner is easy to initiate, easy to remove.
- Adhesive will not bleed into most paper stocks, minimizing possible discoloration of printed piece.
- Specially-formulated acrylic adhesive provides high adhesion vital to reliable splice formation.
- As premium-grade product, offers users a combination of features that promote higher production line efficiencies
and built-in reliability.
|Construction||Adhesive transfer tape|
|Adhesion||43 oz. per in./479 gm per cm|
|Total tape thickness||2.0 mils/0.051 mm|
|Heat resistance||285° F/140° C|
|Note: The above are typical values and should not be used in writing specifications.
The performance of all adhesive products is affected by many factors: heat, humidity, type of substrate, texture,
inks used and application technique. Our suggestions and recommendations concerning the use and
application of our products are based on tests we believe are reliable. However, the purchaser must
test the suitability of our products for their intended use under their own operating conditions.
Protective Packaging assumes no liability for claims beyond the replacement value of any
defective products, and is in no way liable for consequential
or incidental damages.